WELCOME TO ANNIE'S ANTICS!

Annie and Geordie

Annie and Geordie
Christmas Eve 2009
0

And The Winners Are....My Favorite Super Bowl Commercials.



FAVORITE NUMBER ONE:
The Pedigree Commercial! "Get A Dog"


FAVORITE NUMBER TWO:
And a close second was the Pepsi Max commercial called "I'm Good."
This was so funny because it wasn't too far from the truth!


MY RUNNER-UP WINNER:
And as a runner up, Bridgestone Tires "Mr and Mrs. Potato Head." I thought this was a cute spot. Didn't we all have a Mr. Potato Head as kids? For reasons of nostalgia, this commercial got a 'memory lane,' warm fuzzy runner-up pick!


The game was great, but I found the commercials a little lackluster this year overall, but the ones that stood out to me, really stood out. We had a great time, however, eating, talking, pulling for our team and enjoying a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday.

Another highlight of the day was THE PUPPY BOWL! It was great fun this year! It's always fun, but this year, I was quite ready for number 5. It's a couple of hourse of sheer puppy cuteness! Now, honestly, how can you go wrong with that?

Here's hoping that you had a great time watching the Super Bowl...or at least the PUPPY BOWL! It's a fun time to spend relaxing at home or with family and friends. The way I see it, ANYTIME is a great time to be with those we love!

Till next time,
Annie

|

0 Comments

Award Winning Zimbio Contributor

My Zimbio

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates