WELCOME TO ANNIE'S ANTICS!

Annie and Geordie

Annie and Geordie
Christmas Eve 2009
0

Tis the Season for FUN! TRY "ELF YOURSELF" FOR A LAUGH!

Posted by Annie on 7:25 PM
Ok, ok, ok...so this is totally outrageous! And we did it last year too...My buddy Martha sent it to me and I loved it. This year's "ELF YOURSELF" has different "dances" and I had fun trying several out! I've posted a "country" dance and then we just had to bust a move with a happenin' little DISCO tune! Too funny!
It's CHRISTMAS TIME!! YAY! Enjoy this Christmas Season..it's here and gone before you know it.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

|

0 Comments

Award Winning Zimbio Contributor

My Zimbio

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates